Whether you’re seeking inspiration, a new wardrobe, or new places to shop, these apps are my favorites for discovering new styles or for browsing!
If you like vintage, check out:
- Depop: There are so many Depop sellers on the app who sell vintage and unique pieces! If you’re interested in thrifting but not actually going to a store, Depop is a great place for you to start looking at!
- Urban Outfitters: UO has their own brand called Urban Renewal where they take vintage pieces and redesign them to make the clothing more current. They sell a variety of unique pieces. All of these you can find on their app or website!
- ASOS: ASOS actually has their own marketplace where you can buy items from their favorite independent shops/brands from all over the world. By checking out this feature, you have the opportunity of thrift shopping at several locations from the comfort of your phone or laptop.
If you need style inspiration, check out:
- Pinterest: I personally love scrolling through Pinterest and looking at street style. It always gives me an idea of things that I can work into my wardrobe or that I can style differently. I also like the fact that I can save these ideas all to one place and just scroll through them whenever I need a little inspiration.
- Instagram: Instagram is a great place to follow people and see their daily outfit posts. I love sitting down and looking through profiles of my favorite fashion bloggers to see what they’re wearing and loving at the moment.
If you need new apps to shop at, check out:
- Etsy (Etsy is great for jewelry and accessories, and you can find pretty much anything on their app/website! If you’re looking for something specific, check out all of the different sellers and items on there by shopping around!)
- Urban Outfitters
- Free People
What apps do you love when it comes to fashion? Also, would you be interested in seeing a blog post where I steal a celebrity’s style and try to recreate my own version of their outfits? Let me know!
Hope you’re all having a lovely weekend. 🙂
Talk to you soon!