The weather is finally starting to get cooler and feel like fall (a few of my essentials actually got rained on while I was taking these photos!), which means that I am going to be bringing out a lot more of my fall essentials. I decided that I would list a few so that you can see what I love during this season!
- Leather Jackets. I bought this leather jacket last year from Free People, and I’ve seen that they are continuing to sell it this year, too. This is my favorite jacket that I own! It’s actually faux leather, but it’s still amazing quality (which isn’t a surprise since it’s from Free People). It also has a hood on the back with an attached zipper so that you can remove it if you’d like to. The jacket itself is black, and the hood is a washed-out, gray denim color. I am positive that you will be seeing me wear this in an outfit post sometime soon! I
- Boots. If you’ve been here a while, you probably have already seen these boots a few times. I am really excited to start wearing these with my leather jacket and skinny jeans. I think that boots are a great essential for fall and winter. These ones are plain black, so they are wearable with pretty much anything. Besides this pair, I wear my Doc Marten’s a lot during the colder weather!
- Long, Warm Socks. Feet can get cold during the fall, so I like to wear long socks! The ones in the pictures have deer on them, and they’re so cute! You can also wear your socks under your boots. I don’t know where these ones are from, unfortunately. However, my sister has a lot of cute ones from Topshop that are pretty similar (with lots of cute animals and colors).
- Fall Nail Polish: Noodles Nail Polish in the color Grape Going. I love Noodles Nail Polish. I talked about this brand in a post before (you can find it here). The nail polish lasts a long time and is great quality. I really like this one for the fall time. It’s purple with silver sparkles in it. When the sun hits the nail polish, you can see a variety of colors from the sparkles. I like to bring out some of the darker nail polishes that I own for fall time. It’s an easy way to accessorize and dress up an outfit.
- Fall Nail Polish: Essie Nail Polish in the color Wicked. This is another dark nail polish that I really like. It’s a dark red, and it reminds me of fall so much! You can layer it to make the color darker if you want an almost black nail polish with a hint of color. It’s a great option if you aren’t into purple shades.
- Mojo Spa Pink Tinted Lip Balm in the color Baby Doll. I have been wearing this lip tint so often lately! It’s from a brand called Mojo Spa, which sells all natural and handmade cosmetics. Because of the fact that this is natural, the texture is a little bit more rough than a regular lip balm. I still would recommend it! When you put it on, it’s a nice, natural rose color. It is really simple. I could wear this everyday. The product is a balm, even though it is a tint. It doesn’t stain your lips, and it lasts a while! It keeps your lips soft, while still adding a little bit of color.
- Buxom “Full-On Lip Cream” in the color Purple Haze. I personally really love purple lipsticks and lip glosses. I think this season is the perfect time to wear one! This lipgloss from Buxom is a bright purple, but when you put it on, it doesn’t look too bright. This is definitely a different option if you want something a little bit more outgoing than the Mojo Spa Lip Tint. I got mine in a Christmas set, but Buxom sell bigger tubes of this! It’s the perfect autumn color!
- Music. Music is an everyday essential for me. I literally can’t go a day without listening to it. There are a few new albums that have came out this season. I’m currently listening to One Direction’s new album Made In The A.M. Even though it isn’t related to fall, it’s an album that a lot of people (including myself) will be playing this season. I’m also looking forward to Adele’s new album.
That’s it for my fall essentials! There are a lot of other things that I love too, but I just thought that I would give you an idea. What are your fall essentials?
Thank you again for taking your time to read my blog 🙂 It always surprises me how many of you there actually are. It feels like this website grows a little bit each day…
Here’s what I’m showing:
Faux Leather Jacket from Free People
Black Boots from BP (in Nordstrom)
Green Deer Socks
Pink Lip Tint in the color Baby Doll by Mojo Spa
Buxom Full-On Lip Cream in the color Purple Haze
Noodles Nail Polish in the color Grape Going (link to her Etsy store here!)
Essie Nail Polish in the color Wicked
One Direction’s new album Made In The A.M. (Deluxe Edition)
Talk to you soon!